Thursday, January 17, 2008

of absent mindedness

heroes of the day: shianyi and jason
absentminded victim: moi
duration: 1 hour
time: 10.30am to 11.30 am

i promised myself that i will not skip dr julienne's class. but of cos when shit happens its inevitable. i was on my way out of the house. then i realised i didnt bring my keys out. and i locked my room already. from the inside. so i was literally stuck between my room and the main door. thank god i had the living room and kitchen to roam for that pathetic one hour before the arrivals of my heroes. and thanks shianyi for leaving the novel outside.dunno why u did that. maybe subconsciously u knew that would happen.i didnt look that reluctant to attend class did i? (btw, Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern is a good read:).very addictive). and thanks jase for chauffering shianyi back to rescue me..LOL..as u say, its prolly karma. and yes Father jason, i will bitch less *fingers crossed*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL it's my pleasure really..dun mind at all...cos it was amusing :P haha..