Tuesday, January 15, 2008

electronic catastrophe

a friend told me it comes and goes as quickly. im talking abt the unlucky electronic bug that got me this few days.it affects me when in less than 4 days, i realised that my cam has a black stain on the LCD which i tested and found out that the black stain comes frm inside the lens. 2 days after, my modem konked after a thunderstorm hit and yday my fan decided to retire from rotating. how lucky is that???

the modem was replaced after wasting $$$$$ on calling some stuOOPid-perverted-lazy ass technician from TIME persistently..

have to wait till my cny break before finding out whats wrong with my cam.

and as for the fan. will bid adieu to it after few more months.

and pls..no more 'tragedies'..it cant get any worse than this can it??

No comments: