Saturday, January 12, 2008

done and over with

after spending gazillion hours on my cancer report, yes, finally, im done. done.period. i consider finishing my discussion DONE.


had a very fulfilling dinner @ Shihlin last night. been craving for our oyster mee sua for sometime ady. it was a last minute spontaneous decision made by ahyi and i. wanted to celebrate; reason 1= ahyi finished her report
reason 2= i almost finished my report

see, thats a reason worth celebrating.LOL

but then, lil did we know that a celebration could turn disastrous financially. we went berserk and wanted almost everything from every shop we entered. macam lembu keluar kandang liddat. this must be the post stay-in-room-for-too-long syndrome. OK. not exactly that long,its been 1 weekplus only. it felt like eternity though when all i did for one whole week was to read journals after journals.* pukes*
ahyi got a pair of Mng jeans which fitted her like a mould. "OOHHH, i could see my ass" quipped the vanity queen. and a top from Promod (frm Chris...cis cis..i WANNNA get a boyfriend too!!LOL) and i got myself a skirt la.and some other lil things LAH.

bought John king's tarts after seeing how all my peers were raving over them. conclusion?
the DURIAN tart is a MUST-try, and i *heart* the green tea one too. everything is just so OOh la la. made my day.hehe
if u notice, the durian tart is not in the piccie. its on its way well down my GIT.LOL


and i was suppose to stay in today.
SUPPOSED to. then the msg came. when i was still asleep. frm hueywuen. she asked if i wanted to follow her to PJ for some warehouse sales. it was like reflex. i jumped off my bed, into the shower and off we go. hehe. but had to make a few phone calls in between la. my heart sank when i saw the things on display. not surprising though considering that today was the third day already. nth much was left. the apparels from guess, levis and some other european brands were just so ugly. i guess we were too late:( i think even those imitation clothes in pasar malam looked better:P
but lunch lifted my mood for the day, good food and on top of that i had my mother to thank for. thanks for understanding my camwhore fetish and had my charger transported all the way from good ol bm. even though it costed u one plate of lrg selamat char kuey teow. i will balas ur budi, be rest assured:)

4 comments:

xian said...

for some reason, this post made me laugh out loud HAHA :P u really are still the same :P

huiyen said...

LOL. am i? was just rambling away cos nth to do mar:P
missing u lots miss lee:)any plans to come home?
take care aight..hugzzz

xian said...

yes your rambling seem familiar.. in a good way of course :P

i know i have asked u like a zillion times but when are u coming to this part of the world?? is this your last sem?? for some reason I thought u were leaving this year?

and why do i have to do work verification whenever i want to post comments?? only happens with your blog though..

huiyen said...

yes u did ask me a zillion times ady. will be flying to scotland in june if everything goes smoothly:)
and yes, the verification thingy is part of the settings i selected earlier.dun be so lazy larh miss lee:P