Saturday, June 14, 2008

of this and that

family piccie

lan yeng nya..thanks ahmoi for coming.it was a pleasant surprise..gonna miss ya.cya in edinburgh:) in a few months time..whee~~


when our flight was delayed for another like 2 hours. Due to some engine prob:(

missed our connecting flight. Was delayed summore. My first meal in UK. pathetic or not

my first dinner. frozen sheperd's pie




byebye london. for the time being.hehe


gotta love the view

scotland at last

unloading our impossibly heavy luggages


one moment it was sunny


then it started to rain

James Blyth Court. Our hostel



Views from my room

shopping.YAY!!

we simply jalan and ended up here. so well,..


george's square


chilling

that basically sums up my first few days here. went for briefings and had my first yawn in the library. good sign? i dont think so.haha. gotta wake up and do more shopping tmr.toodles~~



3 comments:

Cianne-Leigh said...

heh... the sky is impossibly blue isn't it :) how far away are you from peilian??

huiyen said...

yea it is:)its beautiful:) im only like 3 hours away from her.hehe. she better be ready for me at any time this whole year.*HINT*

fo said...

excuse me, huiyen!!!
i didn't quip anything i believe it's you who quipped@!