Thursday, June 12, 2008

Glasgow at last

after being delayed for 7 hours and hovered 14 hours in the sky we were finally here.

broke my record of not showering for more than 24 hours.

Damage in Tesco was bad..sumore open 24 hours.OMG

Rearranged the stupid redundantly placed puny cupboard in my room. Its much more spacious now.whee~~

Its very cold despite the glaring sun. And the sun sets at 10++pm..gosh. and i just ate my dinner. Heated up frozen sheperd's pie from tesco.

ok.thats all for now.malas wana update any pics. ITs been a long day. no. 2 days

nites:)

3 comments:

xian said...

lalala~~~~~ u are officially across the atlantic from me!!! whee~~~

the sun sets at 10 pm in your world.. =_= and i thought the sun setting at 8.30pm was bad... it turns your biological clock around doesnt it?? u would always be thinking its only like 5.30 pm .. but its actually like past 8 pm heh :)

are all the jpa ppl rooming together??

how come its cold there?? its like super hot here =_=

Pei Lian said...

OMGOMGOMG YOU're HERE!=)It's COLD isnt it.Bah.

Germany was even colder. Double BAH. boy was i glad when i came back to manchester!

WELCOME TO UK, my DEAR FRIEND. =) I'm already looking forward to our first meeting in this land of crazy weather! =)

ps. gimme ur hp number as soon as u get one ok. mine's 07726476015.=)
text me or call me okaaaaaay i'll so scream when i hear from u =) hehe xxx

huiyen said...

xian: yes the weather is crazy. i sleep at 2am and the next thing i know the sun is already up 2 hours later.so weird. and now i eat dinner at like almost 10pm everyday. still cant get myself adjusted to the weather yet. its only really cold when the wind blows.insanely cold. we're all staying together with the private students..the whole batch conquers few entrances of the hostel:)

peilian: yay!! finally got connection liao. yes its weird. summer but so cold. and it rainsss.siao siao punya weather..my num is 07503533921..holler me when ure free kays..haha..cant wait to see u!!!Muakkksss