Saturday, May 24, 2008

goosebumps

lil david never fails to give me goosebumps each time he sings.

Big david makes me drool each time he performs.

see how these 2 great singers affect me differently. One acts on my liang roma while the other on my salivary glands. If possible i want both to win AI.

But there can only be one winner. Too bad for lil david, big david is the proud owner of the title america idol. I thought his performance was good, but lil david gave me more goosebumps. Maybe after simon's comment for cook, his fans voted harder for him, hence the result.

i cant say for real who deserves it better though. Cook is a talented musician and his performances has 'presence'. and he is more versatile although he has more setbacks than archuleta.

on the other hand, archuleta had been consistent since his audition. i like the way he sings every word like he meant it. but he can only sing certain type of genres. give him rock and u will be scrambling for your earplugs..LOL

so, versatility vs consistency? Who do u think really won?

i think both are equally good in their own ways. Im thrilled for cook that he won but archuleta shouldnt even have any reason to be disappointed. Hes a big star already. Even my parents love him!!hehe. im sure in no time both their albums will be top of the chart:) can't wait!

here's my fav part of the results' show. been replaying it again and again..heee..love one republic, love the arrangements, love archuleta, love love love everything about the performance...weee~~~

1 comment:

Pei Lian said...

OMGOMGOMG I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THAT SONG OVER AND OVER AGAIN TOOO!!!! ITS THE BEST SONG EVER!

Ok I'm being abit overexcited here but I AM EXCITED. This song EXCITES ME. =)