Friday, April 4, 2008

byebye vista

t'was my last few days staying in vista. the last of few items were packed and secured into the luggage. cupboards and cabinets were cleared. rooms were emptied. can't believe 2 1/2 years came and went just like that.

as cliche as this may sound, but TIME REALLY FLIES..


Had dinner in chillies with the gang day before my hospital attachment. wee kee was as usual the clown. he should really star in a comedy reality show or sth. or write a book like Idiots Guide to Being Lame and Funny. We were laughing nonstop. The lamb shoulder i had was damn yummy too. It was grilled to perfection, marinated with spices that stimulated all my senses accompanied with their famous mashed potatoes.
Thank god i did not stick to my routine Triple play :)

Change is good:)




Hospital attachment in Klang was so-so. It was better than expected. The ward area was however super stuffy and congested. we felt as though we were in everyone's way..eessh. imagine, i was in formal clothes and lab coat. can really pengsan from heatstroke anytime. but footdrill back in secondary school had taught me to be more resilient..LOL..will have to get used to it since my next attachment is in 2 weeks' time. The gov should really allocate more money to revamp gov hospitals. pls have mercy on those working there and also the patients for goodness' sake. We really don't need another bridge or skyscraper. And computerizing everything in EVERY hospital would be a good change. Then pharmacists would not have to suffer reading doc's illegible writings. It is really an art though.. for one to be able to decipher ECG-ish handwritings.LOL

Home had been good so far. It encourages me to live life the sedentary way. how 'healthy'..LOL..

must buck up and start preparing for my case presentation liao. the moss in my head is growing proportional to the amt of time i leave my books untouched..keke

looking forward to watch 27 dresses though..been waiiitting forrr aggeeeeeesssss...:P

2 comments:

weithian said...

where's my copy darling? hahahha

it's really time to work.

huiyen said...

eh u forgot to take the carbonised copy frm me..maybe gimme ur hse add? i pos laju to u...LOL