Thursday, December 20, 2007

haPPy 22nd yieng!!!

the title says it all..
a BIG BDAY shout to a good friend,
whose intelligence that never cease to amaze me,
a self proclaimed narcissist who thinks camwhore is an ART,
my bitchin' partner whom i share my fluctuating karma with,
a girl so stubborn when she needs to defend her views,
it makes my neurones fire more than they should.
but most importantly,
she is a good listener when you need one,
one that offers her shoulder when you're in your lows,
a girl so selfless( at times :P) and generous
its impossible for you not to love her:)

have a happy and wonderful bday dear yieng
may all your dreams come true and not forgetting,
SELAMAT HARI RAYA HAJI:P





2 comments:

yieng said...

ah yen!!!!
you moved me to tears la..
you are so good with words i nearly believed every word you wrote..

*hugs*

thank you, dearie~
:)

huiyen said...

LOL..ure my inspiration..be proud..hehe..this kinda thing only comes once a year..keke..enjoy hols~~~